MiMedia provides a next generation consumer cloud platform that enables all types of personal media to be secured in the cloud, accessed seamlessly at any time, across all devices and on all operating systems. The Company’s platform differentiates with its rich media experience, robust organization tools, private sharing capabilities and features that drive content re-engagement.
MiMedia partners with leading smartphone makers and telecom carriers globally and provides its partners with recurring revenue streams, improved customer retention and market differentiation. The MiMedia Platform services millions of engaged users around the world today.Click for Corporate Deck
Recent Press Releases
14 APR 2022
MiMedia Announces the Appointment of Joao Allende as V.P of Business DevelopmentVancouver, British Columbia – TheNewswire https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/mimedia-announces-the-appointment-of-joao-allende-as-v-p-of-business-development-877041076.html
21 MAR 2022
IIROC Trading Resumption MIMVancouver, British Columbia TheNewswire https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/iiroc-trading-resumption-mim-855318813.html
16 MAR 2022
MiMedia Holdings Inc. Closes Qualifying TransactionVancouver, British Columbia TheNewswire https://stockhouse.com/news/press-releases/2022/03/16/mimedia-holdings-inc-closes-qualifying-transaction
24 DEC 2021
Efficacious Elk Capital Corp. Announces Additional Concurrent Financing in respect of Proposed Qualifying Transaction with MiMedia Inc.VANCOUVER, B.C. - TheNewswire https://www.thenewswire.com/press-releases/1k98FKmEq-efficacious-elk-capital-corp-announces-additional-concurrent-financing-in-respect-of-proposed-qualifying-transaction-with-mimedia-inc.html
24 JAN 2022
Efficacious Elk Capital Corp. Announces Merger Agreement with MiMedia Inc. in Respect of Qualifying TransactionVANCOUVER, B.C. - TheNewswire https://www.thenewswire.com/press-releases/1LymFdEDE-efficacious-elk-capital-corp-announces-merger-agreement-with-mimedia-inc-in-respect-of-qualifying-transaction.html
Chris Giordano – CEO and Director
- Successfully funded, grown and exited tech, media and telecom (primarily cloud companies) over 22 years
- Director at Baker Capital - $1.5B Private Equity in NYC. Invested $500M+ and helped lead multiple USD $B+ exits within Cloud industry
- Merrill Lynch: Equity Research covering Internet Infrastructure; Investment Banker covering Telecom
Cole Brodman – Director
- 25-year veteran of the telecommunications industry
- Former Chief Technology Officer and separately Chief Marketing Officer during his 17 years as key member of T-Mobile USA leadership team
- During his tenure at T-Mobile and predecessor, VoiceStream Wireless, Mr. Brodman helped lead the business from pre-launch stage to national leader in wireless innovation with nearly $20B in revenue and over 30 million customers
John MacPhail – Director
- Mr. MacPhail brings more than 30 years of business experience in Canada, as a former President, Chief Executive Officer, officer, director and audit committee member of many Canadian-based public companies.
- He is President, Chief Executive Officer & a director at Pacific Arc Resources Ltd. and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Frontier Wellness Management Inc.
- In the past, Mr. MacPhail occupied the position of Chief Executive Officer of Union Securities Ltd. and was President of Global Securities Corporation.
David Smalley – Director
- Mr. Smalley is the principal of David Smalley Law Company where he practices corporate and securities law, prior to which he was a partner at Fraser and Company LLP in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- He was called to the bar of the Law Society of British Columbia in 1989. Mr. Smalley earned a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of British Columbia in 1988 and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Victoria in 1985.
- Mr. Smalley was one of the founders of Canaco Resources (now Orca Gold Corp.) and was a director and chair of the audit committee of Scorpio Gold Company until November 2017. He currently serves as a Chairman and Director of Fabled Silver Gold Corp. and Fabled Copper Corp.
Seth Solomons – Director
- 25 years of global marketing experience in advertising, media, integrated marketing, data, and technology
- C-level executive roles at some of the largest marketing agencies in the world, including Wunderman (CEO of North America for 3 years), RGA (President of North America for 2 years) and Digitas (Global Chief Marketing Officer for 12 years)
- Most recently, CMO of Equinox, a premier luxury gym and hotel brand headquartered in NYC